“Good hamburgers!”
Review of Mikey's Burgers and Fries - CLOSED

Mikey's Burgers and Fries
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Mikey's hamburgers offers a variety of choices for your hamburger, from the moment you walk in you are greeted by a friendly staff with suggestions as to what to order.

There are newer reviews for Mikey's Burgers and Fries

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I try my best to eat clean but like to cheat with a burger every now and then. Because it's not often, when I make the decision to cheat a little, I want it to be GOOD. I'd heard great things from other people and they have a lot of "best of" certificates on the wall. Unfortunately Mikey's came up short for me.

The burger was just uninspired. The patty was thin, dry and lacked seasoning. The bun was strangely dry and crumbly. The cheese seemed tasteless. It all added up to a very mediocre burger at best. The fries were pretty good. They appear to be hand cut and they're not afraid to give you a lot.

This was very good. The person who took my order was smiling, attentive and seemed to genuinely care. Those attributes can be hard to come by these days especially in fast food environments.

I mean...it's in a Sunoco station. So it's as good as a burger joint in a gas station can be.

For what I got which was some good fries and a mediocre burger, not great.

Bottom line
I'm not sure what people are thinking. I've seen others compare this place to Five Guys and it's not even close. I could've gone to any number of fast food burger joints and got the same thing and paid a lot less. Great marketing to get you in the door but not enough quality and value to keep you coming.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

The staff was smiling, patient, suggesting great options. I've been telling everyone they've got to try Mikey's. It took me a while to order lunch from a gas station and now I can't get enough. The fries are fantastic too!

Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

Friends recommended Mikey's & took me there for dinner. It was great. The burgers & fries were fabulous. The restaurant was a little cold, but I'd definitely go back!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Been there 3 times. First time there were 3 of us. As mentioned by someone already, everything is extra. One person ordered cheese and paid for it, but t was missing. She told the guy behind the counter and he gave her back the money she paid fo it. Second time there were 5 of us and verything seemed to be correct, but we all ordered the same thing with no extras. Went back today, 2 of us. The burgers didn't seem a good as before, they were kinda cold but it was freezing in the restaurant and everyone was eating with their coats and hats on. Plus I decided I'd order cheese, and of course didn't get it Also, the guy who brought out our food - after a pretty long wait, said they ran out of french fries and he'd bring us some more once they cooked them, but of course never remembered to bring them. So I got half an order of fries and no cheese and had to eat cold hamburgers in a freezing restaurant. We just wanted to get out of there and warm up in the car so didn't mention that he forgot to bring us more fries. I did see other people come in and get full orders of fries. Probably won't go back. I think the workers just don't have enough experience and don't seem to know what they are doing

3  Thank Lisa L