“Over a year this place has improved”
Review of Cleary's Pub

Cleary's Pub
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 April 2014

In a year this place has improved food and service quality. A year ago the food was ok though overpriced and clearly a local only establishment. Now they have improved the interior slightly, increased the food quality, food is priced well now, and the quality of the service has become much better. It is still a more local people place though more welcoming with the improved service. Before it was basically a bar but now its a bar - restaurant since the improvements. I would recommend for a try and hope they continue to improve.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am not a member of the local group of cronies that hang here. Waitstaff spent most of their time talking care of the cliq while we waited and waited. Glasses went dry! Food took forever while the cliq were getting stuff ordered after our order. Once it came the fries were Luke warm and soggy. Walked out and drove to another establishment

4  Thank hurricane48
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great place for food and drinks. Only complaint would be the night time waitress's could check on their tables a little more often.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Located in historical building in lovely town. Very inviting and comfortable. Managers and staff are always friendly and eager to serve. Food is always good no matter what it is.
Feels like home.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Oh my! Every food we tried we liked. The Shepherd's pie was unique, subtly flavored with herbs, and soooo good. The burritos were lovely with so much meat and salsa, again with a rush of great flavor. The only thing.... I wish it could have been quieter. They apparently draw a huge crowd on Fri. & Sat. nights and we could have done without the TVs..apparently a standard item in pubs & restaurants today. Go figure.. I want to enjoy my food and my company.