“OMG”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Howell
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“OMG”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2012

Were do I start. Holes in the sheets and comforters. Sheets don't fit the beds. Chairs are broke, dresser draws hanging off. Rooms are just flat out gross and old. Prices are never the same ever.
CHRIS the manager is a total JERK. Treats people that like they are lower then him. No late check out. Have to be out by 11AM and if not charge you for another night. There was one cleaning lady that had short dark hair, after she cleaned the room stuff was missing. She was out partying with all the pipliners and trying to go home with each one of them. This is the worst place to stay and I wouldnt recommend it to anyone. There was some great employee
Wendy in housekeeping and Dave in maintenance John outside maintenance. Always nice and kind and willing to help out. they should be running the place.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank R Rodrick R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Interlochen
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

This is an older property, but the service is good and its located right off the expressway. There are lots of dining options near by as well. They do have micro fridge and refrigerators units available- so if you are staying for a couple of days that would be a great option.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank melbor
West Bloomfield, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

chris and his flock of losers need to be fired ASAP treat people like crap they cut my power off to my room to check for a dog i knew they did it because i steped out side everyone rooms in my roll power was on it was horrible my kids were crying it was dark i triped over my stuff on the floor to go look out side next thing i knew chris called to tell me let housekeepers in no house keeper every came it was a loser arab talking about dog hair 100 extra dont you know vaccuums cant pull up dog hair lol what a joke that place is i wouldnt even pay to get a room for dog to stay by its self please everyone reading theses reviews its the truth the staff is writing that crap about how good and clean it is

Room Tip: check reviews on web
Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank kelly409

Travellers are raving about these Howell hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

The manager chris and the maintenance guy are two of the worst people i ve ever come across first the maintenance guy barged in my room while i was gone and made lewd comments to my wife and when she rejected him he told her he was charging us for cooking inthe room and that we had to get out then on top of that the manager chris said we had a dog in our room cause he found dog hair which wasnt ours cause we dont have a dog he tried to throw us out and keep our money i was about to call the police over the matter when he receeded and said we could stay which i didnt want to but ge wouldnt refund my money so i was stuck my advice is pay the couple extra dollars and go to the best western down the street! Beware of kensington inn read the reviews before u stay do not ignore them as i did!!!

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank covert1578
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

Anyone that is giving this dive a decent review must work there! I was unfortunate enough to have a very extended stay there. Chris, the manager, is arrogant, rude, and a bit insane. He thinks he is a prison warden instead of a hotel clerk. I will never take having a nice, clean home for granted again! My family was hit with multiple tragedies and deaths and we were really low on money so we were stuck staying there until we could save enough to put a down payment on a house. As if everything that I had gone through wasn't enough, we ha to deal with the worst motel experience of our lives. I have traveled the country & stayed at all types of motels and hotels and this one was without a doubt, the WORST EVER! I've stayed at the Economy Motel in a bad neighborhood in Flint, Mi and had a much better experience than I did at Kensington . Trust me, you will hate it here and be disgusted, too. Don't bring your things in if you are stuck staying here. There are roaches and fleas. And a couple other unidentifiable creatures. It's cheap. But there's a reason for that!

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank pinktoni
Robinson, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

I got a king room close to the lobby, it was dated but my room was clean. I was happy with my stay and the price I paid. I don't expect to be traveling to this area again, but if I do I would stop here again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank trphyl55
Howell, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

great motel for 60 bucks. i stay one night every two weeks. services was good. lady at the counter was nice and helpful. room was clean. bed was clean this is no 5 star hotel but its a nice one nice one night stay and we will continue staying.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ryan m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Howell
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Howell
Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton
Holiday Inn Express Brighton
Homewood Suites Brighton
Courtyard Detroit Brighton
Quality Inn Durand
Quality Inn Durand
#2 of 2 in Durand

Been to Kensington Inn? Share your experiences!