“Great Buffet”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Hudsonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Get ready for legendary dining! Pizza Ranch in Hudsonville has all your favorite pizzas, the Country's Best Chicken®, and more on our Buffet Your Way®-including our signature sweet Cactus Bread®. Conveniently just off Chicago Drive, our American West buffet restaurant comes with a casual dining setting that's perfect for families and groups. Just minutes from Hudsonville Christian and Public Schools, our central location in town is ideal for your next lunch or dinner destination. We're proud to offer two community rooms for up to 58 people. Ask about our Community Impact events that help fundraise for local charities and causes!
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The restaurant is very nice since they remodeled. They have a very excellent buffet,
including pizza and chicken with plenty of sides.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Depending on when you are there it will determine the amount of choices you have. The food is tasty, but some of it gets cold before it is gone. The ice cream machine wasn’t working and I reported it to the staff and they were slow to respond to get it refilled. My wife and I will return, but we are in no hurry to do so.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Buffet style and Pizza isn't the star. The Chicken is the best in the world. No Colonel here and that's why it is so good. Salads help too.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Has a great buffet, both lunch and dinner. Good prices. Pizza has a good variety but would like to see better choices for crust Chicken is excellent. The buffet is freshened constantly and you do not leave hungry.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My family and I walked in around 4pm to beat the dinner rush crowd. We have heard so much about this place and we were finally going to check it out!
Unfortunately, the first thing we noticed was the food on the floor, a few dirty tables, and then of all the utensil containers only one had a few forks in it when I finally found it.
There were a few other people there but we pretty much had the place to ourselves for a while. When the dinner rush began, staff appeared out of no where and they were very attentive and worked hard.
The food is great, some seemed to have been left out under the heat lamps for a bit too long, but those were soon gobbled up anyway and replaced with fresh food.
I believe when we walked in it was "down time" for the staff before the dinner rush, but I think the manager could have made sure the place was properly cleaned up and prepared for the dinner rush.
My family and I did not let that less than stellar first impression bother us too much, we enjoyed our dinner and will come back.
But I am afraid that a first impression like that will drive people away if not taken care of.