Quality Inn Hudsonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Grandville)
Rodeway Inn(Grandville)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstaff was friendlydecent breakfastfree wifinight staygreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Like a typical Quality Inn, there's no high-definition television in the bedroom, and the small bathroom has a pedestrian countertop and a small shower head. But the two queen beds are comfortable, the room was warm on a cold winter's night, and the breakfast fare includes a nice wafflemaker, a variety of pastries, juices, fresh coffee, and boiled eggs. Most of all, the property remains quiet despite being near a major thoroughfare. It's biggest plus is being located less than one mile from the top-rated Hudsonville restaurant according to Trip Advisor, Rainbow Grill. We had dinner at RG, and were impressed with its steaks, burgers, and desserts. So the room rate, l a good restaurant nearby, and a quiet night's sleep make this average Quality Inn worth the visit if you're in Hudsonville.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank james V
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have not yet stayed at this hotel, however, my daughter will be married soon and this hotel is close to the venue so I blocked off rooms. Denae has been wonderful in accomodating me and with new owners, updates are being completed constantly. Give me clean over fancy! How long are you really in a room anyway? (will update after stay)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The facility is well maintained - furnishings are in good repair, the room is quiet (one family's kids were running the hallways in the very early morning - but that is a parenting issue, not a motel problem). The breakfast was tasteful, though the midweek breakfast included waffles as the only hot item. My only complaint was the wallpaper that had begun peeling off the wall around the edges. Not badly, but it every piece of wall paper had begun peeling. The price was right, the atmosphere was good and the people were friendly. We will be returning in spite of the flaws.

Room Tip: Long hallways, but you can drive to alternative outside entrances. The walk will be longer to breakfast with higher numbered rooms (110 and higher).
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank floydHJ
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Good enough, but that is about it...picked it over the Super 8 / Travelodge across the freeway. Definately not remodeled in a while. Very old tv that was losing it's picture...very fuzzy and dark. Curtains were worn through. Walls and doors are paper-thin, had kids next door....glad we had the fan running. Free wi-fi though!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RAM17x
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My husband & I travel ALOT, so we have stayed in many hotels. This one was the worst! After we checked in with our grandsons, we went to the pool. When we got back to our room we discovered that the room door did NOT lock! Front desk clerk moved us down the hall to another room. I found 4 bugs in the new room, all alive! The next day I realized that I left my bathing suit in the first room on the back of the bathroom door. My husband went to the front desk to see if the maid had turned it in, as they had cleaned the room and given it out already. Maid hadn't turned it in and they checked the laundry the next day and it wasn't there either. Bottom line is, first room didn't lock, second one had bugs and the maid who cleaned the first room obviously either threw my suit way or took it! (It was almost new).

• Stayed: August 2013