Quality Inn Hudsonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Grandville)
Rodeway Inn(Grandville)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstaff was friendlydecent breakfastfree wifinight staygreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2010

Where do I begin? When we arrived, I literally waited 15 minutes at the front desk before ANYONE came to check me in...my mom called the front desk from her cell phone to get their attention and to let them know I was there waiting. We had booked adjoining rooms online because there was 6 of us. I even called the hotel a few days before to make sure we had our adjoining rooms and she confirmed that over the phone. However, we DID NOT get the rooms we reserved "they did not have any available" he told me...so he took $10 off our room rate and gave us rooms across the hall from each other. Rooms were okay with extreamly small bathrooms. Pool was nice and relaxing (once they brought down pool towels, 40 minutes after we told them they were all gone) really hot hot tub, almost too hot and unbearable. Breakfast was good, but again we informed the front desk that the waffle batter was out and it took them over an hour to refill it and we didnt get any. For all the inconvienence, they let us check out at 2pm...but forgot to inform the maids and they walked into the rooms to clean them while we were still in there.......UGH! I almost forgot...the wifi connection was so weak (1 bar) that we couldnt even get on our computer to get directions to my daughters cheerleading competition from the hotel. AND the "fitness center"...well, we went down to use it, BUT THERE WAS NO EQUIPTMENT IN THE ROOM AT ALL, none?

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank lsglitter88
Reviewed 8 May 2010

Our keys for the room worked only 10% of the time. We had hardly any warm water in the shower, ever. The hottub was broke down our whole stay. We were suppose to get a discount and still have not received it.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank butterfly1510
Reviewed 30 June 2008

I can't believe this hotel is only considered a 2-star establishment! It is definately a 3-star. This hotel was surprisingly nice! I wish I could have stayed for more than one night. The room was so clean and had very pretty bed covers. Everything was clean and well-kept. The people were nice. The free continental breakfast was nice...with cereals, muffins, toast, milk, doughnuts and pastries, etc. It is a short distance from Holland and Saugatuck, which is where I was vacationing. I would stay here again and I highly recommend this hotel to all others.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Mister_Mann