“Try the french dip!”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
“Try the french dip!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

All of our food was really good. Will definitely be back. I loved the dip with the french dip. Great food and enjoyed it in the fresh air. Wonderful.

• Visited June 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Great”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Just ate here today with my husband and enjoyed the nice atmosphere outside. We both had sandwiches which were very good. The fries were delicious!! Service was pleasant and fast. The inside is quite small so if the weather is nice then sit outside.

• Visited July 2014
Green Bay, WI
“A nice suprise in Downtown Iron Mountain”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Excellent service and great food at Spiro's. We are longtime vacationers in Northern Wisconsin and the UP, but really had never spent much time in Iron Mountain. On a quick glance seeing Sprios as TA's top reviewed restaurant, we decided to take a look. They have a very nice patio on the sidewalk outside the restaurant with trees above which provide a nice canopy. I was surprised at how extensive the beer list was, which included some UP microbrews that I had not yet heard of. The food was fresh tasting (we had sandwiches and wraps) and delicious. Pricing was good for a casual dining experience.

• Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Good Place to Meet with Friends”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Spiro's has a small dining room, and each time we've gotten together for dinner (me and 4 or 5 girlfriends) we've recognized people at several tables. It's semi social, you feel weird not going to say hi since you're eating in eye-shot of everyone else. So I'd say it's a good place to go with a group, but not great for a romantic or family meal. Food is good, their steak is tasty. I haven't been there in the summer, but I hope they have an outdoor seating area like the previous owners of the property, because it is a bit cramped inside.

Visited April 2014
Fremont, Michigan
“Good Food and Good Service”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I can't tell you about the inside of this restaurant because we sat immediately in the sidewalk seating. Plants and a fence protected the area from a surprisingly busy street. We all had burgers, but each of us chose a different side dish. The pretzels/dip and chips/salsa were good, but the fries were superb - hot and extra crispy with a nice spice. The outside of the burgers were a little too char grilled for me but my son who grills with charcoal really liked them. Some wraps and dinner dishes passed our table, and they looked good as well. Drinks/Beers were a little pricey here and there is no beer on tap, but it was a good restaurant with some really unique menu items as well as the usual dinner/sandwich fare.

Visited July 2014