Stayed here last fall and it was the worst hotel experience I've had in a long time. The order for oxygen was turned away (by the hotel) because they were not familiar with the name on the order. We had confirmed with them previously that we would be receiving oxygen and to hold it there if it got there before we did. It took forever to get into our rooms and when we did get in, the bathrooms were dirty, hair on the pillows, and there was still trash under the beds from the last occupants. The continental breakfast was ok at best, the cereal was stale and there was very little of the good stuff they did have, so it didn't last long. My aunt tried to call the hotel to talk to my uncle at least three times before 10 pm and no one answered the phone because no one was at the front desk. Lastly, the woman that checked us in and was working the next day was some trashy chick in her forty's trying to show off her thong. She didn't know her head from a hole in the wall because she was trying to give the two handicapped people in our group a room on the second floor. Really?? The price was decent but I will be staying elsewhere next time I'm in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Mountain Hotel Iron Mountain
- Iron Mountain Inn And Suites
- Super Eight Iron Mountain
- Iron Mountain Super Eight
- Iron Mountain Super 8