Super 8 Iron Mountain
US$84
US$82
US$91
US$88
Budget Host Inn Iron Mountain(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
Comfort Inn(Iron Mountain)
US$97
US$95
US$107
HIExpress.com
Country Hearth Inn - Iron Mountain(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$52
Mountain Host Motor Inn(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$71
Travelocity
All reviewscheap roompool and jacuzzinice continental breakfastsubway sandwich shopparking lotthe wi fibreakfast roomstay there againroom was clean and comfortablebagelsthe staff was friendly and helpfulenjoyed our staynice stayboiled eggsright next doorup to datelaptop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Due to outside circumstances (family), we ended up staying here again and last year our stay was horrible. However, when we pulled into the parking lot, we noticed the sign said they were under new owners and management. Sure, the hotel still needs some updating but there had been some since my visit there last year. The crew working were really great (better than the last crew) and the cleaning crew was much improved as well. Yeah, the $150 fine is ridiculous but rules are rules I guess. I found it a bummer that the pool closes at night because it never used to but it's not a deal breaker. I'm happy there is wifi and a hot tub. Since things went so much better this time around, I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The lady who checked us in and out (same person) was very nice and offered good suggestions for dining. The threat of $150 fine for everything was crazy. We appreciate rooms that allow pets. Great pool with excellent water temps. Comfy beds.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Large rooms for a Super 8. Room was clean and quiet. The only complaint I would have is that the sink and shower drained slowly. Good basic Super 8 breakfast. The swimming pool and hot tub area is large for a Super 8. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. Good value for the cost.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Nice, clean room. *Lovely*, huge pool! Very substantial breakfast.

Friendly service at the front desk. Everything seemed a little discombobulated, however. A few minutes after I checked in -- when I was getting ready to dive into that lovely pool! -- I had to return to the front desk to bring back my credit card. Somehow they had failed to complete the transaction (even though I had signed the charge slip).
When I returned to my room, I realized I had no towels at all, so I called the front desk. Had to go *back* down to the desk, and then the receptionist couldn't find any towels. Waited until she could find someone else who knew where the towels were kept.
The hotel is huge and rambling. The front desk clerk instructed me to enter through "door 5, in the back" so I dutifully did that. When I checked in, I made several trips to my car. Each time, I wondered why it seemed I was walking 1/4 mile... The next morning, in the light of day, I realized she had told me the wrong entrance to use.
Minor inconveniences. The price was reasonable, and I'd be happy to stay there again if I were in the area.

Room Tip: The hotel is huge, and there are at least half a dozen entrances. Take a look at the map of the building so that you can park near your room, and don't have to wander the whole building.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo