“Only restaurant we ever walked out on....”
Review of Romagnoli's

Romagnoli's
Ranked #10 of 51 Restaurants in Iron Mountain
Cuisines: Italian
Escanaba, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only restaurant we ever walked out on....”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I'm usually a very patient person but this restaurant was just too much. Was told to see the hostess upon entering however there was nobody at the hostess podium. After waiting for a hostess she put us at a horrible table right in the way where everyone exits without so much as even a thought as to whether or not we cared. Then she rudely interrupted me while taking my order to go seat someone else. Waited 45 minutes and our appetizers never arrived, our drinks remained empty and others that came in after us were being served. I'm willing to bet they never even noticed we left. Very disappointed to say the least.

1 Thank Diana W

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fresh warm bread and authentic Italian Yum!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I went to Romagnoli's about 6 pm on a weekend for dinner. The ambiance is romantic and Italian. The food was great too. Service was friendly and welcoming. (especially when I dine solo). I had a pasta dish simmered in olive oil and wine. It was obviously fresh (They make their own pasta) and full of flavor. I had a pinot grigiot wine that went well with my food. The bread was served warm - soft on the inside and a crusty outside. I'm glad I stopped.

• Visited June 2014
Macomb
“Must wait in bar”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

When you are waiting you are forced to wait in the bar. Don't order drinks. I think the more you drink the longer you wait. They must be hurting for money and trying to make it up by forcing people to wait in the bar. The waitress kept telling us she didn't have any open tables but when we actually got seated, there were several open tables. You place your order with the waitress in the bar area and you get seated when your salad is on your table. We were told it would be a 30 minute wait and it was 1.5 hours! We should have left but we had already had a couple of drinks and the raviolis are worth the wait. It it wasn't for the ravs, I would give this restaurant a big fat zero! This is a horrible new concept they have

1 Thank Wendy M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never Again!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The wait was over double what was told. Ordered an appetizer which came up 15 min later and asked for condiment for it and lady forgot to bring till food was done. Then had trouble getting water. Then finally told a table was coming up. 5 min later the lady says oh you are sitting behind that bookshelf. My house salad was oil and water and was so soggy I almost threw the little I ate back up. And nobody came to the table. Pops are charged by the glass w no refills. Hotter than all get out in resturaunt. And after an hour and 45 min we still have no food. Never Again!!!!

1 Thank 2hungry2care
Newland, NC
“Good food great value”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stopped on our way through town. It was a little different than most restaurants we have ever been to. We gave our name to the host, there was a slight wait and he sent us to the bar/waiting area. This is the strange part, we placed our food and drink orders in the waiting area and when our table was ready our salads were waiting for us. The food was great. We were there for the rib special! They were great and a terrific value!