“Great food but one waitress ruined our night”

Solbergs Greenleaf Sports Bar
Reviewed 18 July 2014

It was my father's 60th birthday and we couldn't have had a worse experience due to a young 20 something waitress who was rude, unaccommodating and unapologetic. We told her it was my fathers birthday and she didn't respond, we asked if they had steaks and she laughed and said "umm I think so" and proceed to stand there. This was just the beginning. We may never go back because of her. The restaurant was quite busy and lucky for us her coworker was able to step in and help us with getting waters refilled and other basic things when she had time. She was excellent.

The food is amazing. The crabby bull is a must or the cheese steak sandwich. Everything is delicious. Both steaks we ordered were sadly very overcooked and we had to return them but when we got new ones they were very good, a bit rare but good. If they fire that waitress we will come back but otherwise I think we need to find a new place.

1  Thank ALJSKEE

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Came here for a quick lunch on our way to Mackinaw....EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE! I had the seafood sampler and it was great! Not to busy and it was a comfortable atmosphere! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Dawn P
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is a popular place for local crowd. I go for lunch with friends several times a year. Food & beverage has been good; service is friendly & helpful. New owners have remodeled and did a good job. Sports on TVs all over the place. They have a band some nights which brings in a younger crowd. If I had young visitors who wanted to do the town, this is where I'd send them.

1  Thank Sue H
Reviewed 6 March 2014

One of last night's specials was the Crabby Bull. It is an 8oz Sirloin topped with a little Alfredo and lot of crabmeat and shrimp. The taste was fantastic, fresh bread at the table, basic salad with a side of veggies and choice of potato. Although my steak was med/ med well instead of my requested med rare, it was still very tender.

My friends call me a beer snob but they have a very nice selection including the old standbys. I heard one of the waitresses/bartenders tell another customer that they are installing a tap system soon. WOOT!

The only con: parking. It has always been that way though.

1  Thank CrusinCrew
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stopped for our 3rd time since the new owners opened up. The place looks great and the food has been excellent. The burgers at Greenleaf's are some of the best I've had. Just a really good all over place to stop. Food is great, drinks are good and the staff is very friendly and personable.

1  Thank Spanky1960