Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Iron Mountain, MI
US$59
EconoLodge
US$84
US$82
Budget Host Inn Iron Mountain(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
Comfort Inn(Iron Mountain)
US$97
US$95
Super 8 Iron Mountain(Iron Mountain)
US$66
US$107
Travelocity
Country Hearth Inn - Iron Mountain(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$52
Mountain Host Motor Inn(Iron Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hotwire.com
All reviewscookiesfront deskin towngreat hotelgreat valueroom was cleanice waterstaff was very friendlybreakfast areagranolawal mart across the streetsmoking areamorning breakfastbreakfast foodconference roomhome depotwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2013

From cookies and coffee available at check in, to the hot breakfast this hotel was an outstanding value. They are pet friendly and staff is very helpful and friendly. Pool, hot tub and exercise room were wonderful. I recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: We did not use room service but for some reason I can't remove it
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
ZanaSetunsky, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Iron Mountain, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to make you feel at home and our amenities were everything you needed to make you feel like home. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I'm in town for business and this hotel was most appealing to me by location and reputation.
Lots of pillows on the bed(s).
Adirondack chairs on the porch are a nice touch.
I'll probably stay here my next time through.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
ZanaSetunsky, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Iron Mountain, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our location. I'm glad to hear that our location was convenient for your business trip. I also am glad to hear you enjoyed our porch and was able to take part in our chairs. They really are quite neat. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Iron Mountain!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

This was our first stay at this particular Country Inn and I have to say it was the best I have had at any major chain hotel. We go to the area to visit with my niece and take my younger two nephews with us as well as our dogs. The room was large enough and comfortable enough for all of us, they allowed us to check in way earlier that even early check out and the staff was friendly and even provided us with information on where we could walk with the dogs as to not disturb other guests. It is in an area where it was easy to run to WalMart, a restaurant, or get onto the highway. The breakfast was good and there were plenty of choices for the kids too. The only complaint I had was it was very dry and warm in the room even with the heat off, however when I did say something about it a check out they said they would have given us a different room. Instead they gave us a coupon for our next stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear that your whole family including your pets were welcomed and had such a wonderful stay. I am sorry to hear that it was warm and stuffy in your room but I am happy to hear my staff was able to give you some compensation for your next trip. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2013

We stayed here so that we could catch an early morning flight. We were promptly greeted and checked in quickly. Staff and service was very good. Morning breakfast was open early so we were able to get something to eat before our flight. We will keep this hotel in mind for future trips.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you had such a pleasant stay. We always strive to make all of our guests comfortable during their stay. Hope you had a wonderful trip and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

My husband and I stayed here after visiting family in Wisconsin. The Hotel was very clean with pleasant decor. Staff was friendly and helpful. We did not go in the pool although it looked clean, and did not have that overpowering smell of cholrine that some pools have. Has a very nice sitting area right outside the front door to appreciate the great views of the color changing on the tress!! Would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank k8eclems
ZanaSetunsky, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Iron Mountain, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our location. I'm happy to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us. One great feature of our pool is that it is a salt water pool. This helps with the chlorine smell like you noticed and also irritation to one's skin. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Iron Mountain!