“Delicious”

The Breakwater Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Ironwood
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I LOVED this restaurant. They have a huge selection and breakfast is served all day (my favorite part).

The food took a little while but when it did come, I wanted to eat everything that everyone got at my table. I had pancakes and they were excellent.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We had breakfast there two mornings in a row, and we'd definitely go back. The eggs were very tasty and prepared just how I like them. Ditto for the bacon, which was not overly greasy. The wait staff was friendly and responsive. A good value!

1  Thank Baraboogirl
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Denny's, Perkins, country kitchen fare at a ok price tag. If you are hung over and light in the wallet it's a place above BK. Don't sit to long or you will leave with your clothes smelling like last weeks deep fried grease. Needs a desperate remodeling. Block off the kitchen to the dinning room for the customer and poor cooks. If you want a real meal, hit Mikes.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

$9.99 steak special on Saturday night. I get that and the kids get breakfast food. Food is good and the price is right.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Nothing really special- just a good place to get some food after a long day of skiing. Food is okay, service is average, and, if you are a person that cares about your dining view, I can tell you that there isn't much of a great view. This place is a pretty good place to bring young children, considering its more a diner and less of a nice restaurant.

Hope this helps! Let me know if it does! :)