“Finally tried this restaurant”

The Breakwater Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Ironwood
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant is close to our Summer home and we have driven by it hundreds of times. Received some 40 and 50 % off coupons in the male so we decided to try them. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the meals and the service was great as well. We have had a breakfast and a lunch so far and both were outstanding. We will return with or without coupons.

1  Thank 05V-Rod

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We've been coming here for a long time. we've have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Good selection on the menu and there are some new additions to it I have to try. We like to meet friends there if they're from out of town and they're staying at one of the motels, so we'll keep coming back!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

For a quick-stop at a diner, this is an okay choice. The pros: cheap prices and breakfast is served all day. The cons: the food is sub-par and somewhat bland. Other reviewers are correct: you will smell like grease after eating here. If you're looking for a quick, cheap breakfast any time, this is worth a shot; if you're looking for quality food, consider someplace else. Friendly service.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I LOVED this restaurant. They have a huge selection and breakfast is served all day (my favorite part).

The food took a little while but when it did come, I wanted to eat everything that everyone got at my table. I had pancakes and they were excellent.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We had breakfast there two mornings in a row, and we'd definitely go back. The eggs were very tasty and prepared just how I like them. Ditto for the bacon, which was not overly greasy. The wait staff was friendly and responsive. A good value!

1  Thank Baraboogirl