“Colasacco's cozy culinary establishment.”

Olde Suffolk Ale House
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Ironwood
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I've eaten here every time I've visited the Ironwood area. Every time it has been enjoyable. I'm looking forward to my next trip to the area so I can once again visit Gary's Olde Suffolk Ale House.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

My wife and I have gone here on a number of occasions and the food is out of this world, the service is outstanding and the atmosphere is great! You will not go wrong by giving this place a try for great food or cocktails. We will be back again and again! We do not often give such rave reviews but this place is worth it!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Always makes me feel warm and cozy. Awesome Black & Tan

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Very good pizza and homemade pasta specials on Wednesdays. Located in downtown Ironwood within walking distance of the historic Ironwood Theater. Get there early they don't often stay open late.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Friendly staff, nice menu selection, great bar to sit around and chat with the locals.