“Decent Saturday night meal”

Olde Suffolk Ale House
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Ironwood
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My husband and I had dinner here on a Saturday evening. Based on previous entries and the menu included on this site, we thought we'd be able to get a sandwich or pizza. The Saturday menu is more like a supper club's, however - prime rib, fish, steak, etc. My husband's steak was fine (but nothing special), and my salmon was either overcooked or previously frozen. The service was good. Considering this was one of the only restaurants open at 7 pm on a Saturday, our expectations weren't high to begin with! We were just visiting Ironwood for the day, so we wouldn't come back to this restaurant regardless.

2  Thank teacher314

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I've stopped there several dozen times ordering my favorite prime rib sandwich. No need for dipping since this sandwich is perfect every time, juicy and delicious! That with a cold brew and Coffee House music playing. Sit at a table or sofa chairs with a group. Father and son owners are very friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank Rod S
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I've eaten here every time I've visited the Ironwood area. Every time it has been enjoyable. I'm looking forward to my next trip to the area so I can once again visit Gary's Olde Suffolk Ale House.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

My wife and I have gone here on a number of occasions and the food is out of this world, the service is outstanding and the atmosphere is great! You will not go wrong by giving this place a try for great food or cocktails. We will be back again and again! We do not often give such rave reviews but this place is worth it!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2012