“Old World Charm”

Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Old World Charm”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Ate dinner at this restarant based off fellow tripadvisor recommendations. We were impressed with the outcome. My husband ordered the prime rib which our waitress indicated they are "know for." I ordered the lobster filled ravioli with chicken. Both selections were terrific, but I would absolutely say the prime rib was the BEST! Our four children selected the made to order personal pizza from the kids menu. They were large portions and in fact, they could have been split. Dessert was a caramel cashew cake shared as a family. Wow, did that disappear quickly! Highly recommend this place for smaller groups or anyone looking for a sit down dinner. Beer selection includes a great variety of local microbrews too.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank travelingfamily_12

Hurley, Wisconsin
“Food and the Atmosphere was Supurb”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My family gathers now and then for a very nice meal when everyone has the chance to come to Ironwood. We all got together on a Saturday and visited the Olde Suffolk Street Ale House. The wait staff was curtious and outstanding. The food was out of this world and the price was extremely affordable. My brothers and sisters have been raving about it ever since. I have reviewed many eateries and I would put this one up against any one of them. I would certainly dine here again!!!

• Visited February 2014
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Great Cozy Pub with exceptional food!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

A must try is the slow cooked "Prime Rib", that's fork tender an infused with subtle flavors. If, however, your in a mood for just a quick bite, order the "Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich" so you can experience the essence of that great cut of meat. It's a great place to eat, drink and relax in a touch of the 1800's atmosphere. A definite stop if you'll be in the Ironwood area.

• Visited January 2014
Watertown, Wisconsin
“A pleasant surprise !”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was up for the Sisu Ski fest. I expected the basic small town Sysco food service inspired Applebee's faire. And when I am proved wrong - I am thrilled !

The Olde Suffolk Ale House is not what I expected in Ironwood. Guinness on Tap, great atmosphere (unfortunately I was up with a ski buddy instead of my family). I had the Friday Tilapia special, it was wonderfully prepared in a blacked / fried manner. Neither baked (boring) nor breaded or battered and fried - somewhere in-between breaded and blackened. Great.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ron B
Ironwood, Michigan
“Great Atmosphere - Friendly Service”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Loved this little restaurant, great atmosphere and deco. Staff was very friendly and the food was very good. A bit pricey but good.

Visited October 2012