“Palm 1”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

_rnrobert...
Greenfield, Wisconsin
“Palm 1”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great location for our 5 days . We went to copper falls, black river harbor falls , prescisle falls and the porcupine mountains. With the two full baths it aloud people to shower quicker. Super cute cabin .Nice view from the dining room.Kitchen was nicely equipped. Sauna was great after hiking and so was the whirlpool tub . Would book again .

Management Response
11 Oct 2017
It sure sounds like you had a great vacation while in the UP!! We are so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your vacation home and all it had to offer (nothing quite like a sauna after a long day outdoors!). We look forward to your next visit to the Yoop!
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Management Response
10 Jan 2017
Thank you for leaving a review! We're so glad to hear you had a nice stay at Palm 1. We hope you get a chance to come back and visit us again real soon!!
MN

Your age range 55-64
WI
Reviewed 7 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing