“Decent service, decent environment. Limited food options.”

Maplewood Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Ironwood
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2013

If you are looking for meat, not surprisingly this is the place to go. Those of us looking for a fish option, there was one option (salmon salad) that didn't sound very appetizing. Good local beer options. Service was average and food came out quick. Wasn't looking for much just sometime more to eat than sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

the prme rib was the best,i had a bucket peanut to eat when was waiting,they have this alsome fryed ice cream.and staff was a treat to sevre me n a timely maner.thank you

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Comfort inn and TA reviews sent us here. Had best Ribeye in a while ,16oz,$19.
Would def go again

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Food was just OK. Not alot of flavor in the steak I got. Kid thought the wings were just OK. Hubbie liked the fish fry he had.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

My Sister took me out for my birthday...we were on the way to Kimball Inn as love threr food...but saw the Prime Rib sign here...we decided to give it a try...We had no trouble getting a table...and our server was right there...we ordered water and two prime ribs...one medium and one medium rare...at $20.99 each...she asked us if we wanted mushrooms and onions...I said does it come with it...she said yes...so we said yes...the dinner she said came with two sides also...I ordered onion rings and wild rice. About 15 minutes later we got water....another 10 or so rolls. Then we waited. We weren't in a hurry so was ok...When food arrived looked great...but the prime rib was so tough I couldn't even cut with the knife they provided...half was fat and it had no taste what so ever...I tried and tried to cut and just couldn't...so I asked for a box to take home and make soup out of as that's about all you could do...the onion rings had been fried in the same grease as fish and you could taste it...disgusting. The wild rice had no seasoning either. So this meal was horrendous...then we were charged for the mushrooms and onions and the onion rings which was one of our sides...We were served terrible food and ripped off...I am so disappointed I could cry...Was my Birthday dinner from hell...