“Family Lunch/Coffee”

Ranked #17 of 28 Restaurants in Ironwood
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups, Cafe, American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Steep Creek Cafe is a locally owned business that specializes in fresh food. We have great food, service, and even espresso beverages. Stop on by for a good time and great food!
Hurley, Wisconsin
“Family Lunch/Coffee”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My wife and I met my brother and his family for lunch and we all had a wonderful time. The wait staff is wonderful and everyone that worked there was happy to help us and very appreciative of our business. We have been back since and we will certainly be back again.

Visited April 2012

Genoa, Illinois
“Best eats in Ironwood by far!”
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

We got sandwiches here for lunch, they also have breakfast (which, based on my lunch experience, I would guess is equally amazing) in a cafe type of environment. It's located inside an outfitter shop where you can rent kayaks and snowshoes. The sandwiches and wraps were great with fresh meats, breads, and vegetables, and came with a pickle and a cookie. My husband also had soup, which he said was great -- it smelled delicious. The kitchen is open until 2:30 and we got there around 2:29 and they made our food without any grumbling. There are a few tables you could eat at in the shop, but we got ours to go in eco-friendly containers. Coffee drinks are also available, but I can't comment on that, maybe next time... I will definitely make a point of going back, no other restaurant in the area can even compare!