“Guess we're not pasty fans”
Review of Joe's Pasty Shop

Joe's Pasty Shop
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Ironwood
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Joe's Pasty Shop was recommended to us by a local, and indeed had by far the best pasties I've eaten in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. I can submit a photo of the front of the shop.
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'm sure this place deserves the good reviews if you're a local or into pasties. We wanted to try them. They're good but if you're expecting something as moist and flavorful as a potpie, you'll be disappointed. We went at lunchtime and the harried waitress declared that they were out of almost everything. The people just kept coming.

2  Thank minnesotajul

Reviewed 22 August 2013

The pasty was very good! The atmosphere was lacking but that is probably because it was more of a local spot. The service was fast and non frivolous. Pleasant experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Only in the U.P. does Pasty get this good. Joe's has captured what Native Yoopers who leave to live else where come back to feast upon. There are no frills at Joe's just Pasty done right! If you want anything but Traditional call ahead. Trust the Traditional is everything you have dreamed of should be from these neck of the woods.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

LOVE PASTIES.. and they were open on Sunday. Picked up frozen pasities and brought back to St Paul, MN

Reviewed 6 July 2013

They make great pasties! And they have been doing it a long time. It may be a hole-in-the-wall but if a great pasty is what you are after this is going to fill the bill. I cannot rate anything else here...I never eat anything else here! But I do eat pasties from all around the UP and these, along with Toni's in Laurium, are top notch! They usually have the original pasty hot, but you can also get several variants (Cornish, Finnish etc) frozen.