See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Front staff was wonderful. The woman was brand new but extremely professional and knew exactly what she was doing so kudos to her and to the people who trained her in.

The room is very clean except they didn't even rinse out the coffee pot.

Bed was only okay. I never did get really comfortable in it. But the pillows were good.

I was just appointed that there was no pool. But if I hadn't read the reviews I would have known that. I was also disappointed there was no refrigerator. I'm on the road so I would like to have been able to keep some of my stuff cool without using up all their ice.

They were in the right place at the right time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2017

This is a small motel, but it ended up being very nice for an older motel. The room layout was good, very clean. Comfortable beds. The lady at check in was very helpful re information etc. The brewery next door was convenient. Breakfast was continental. We had a good night's sleep. We had come to this area for da yooper tourist trap.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Tracey M N, Manager at Jasper Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you for taking the to tell us about your stay. I am very happy you enjoyed our hotel. I will let the front desk agent know that they did a good job in giving out information. We take pride in our guest having a good experience. The Yooper Tourist Trap is so neat not something you see everyday. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jasper Ridge Inn Staff

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We visited the area to go snowmobiling, and booked 4 nights at this inn. Our room was a suite, which was large, roomy, and clean. The front desk was very accommodating, and friendly, and their continental breakfast was decent. The Jasper ridge brewery is right across the street, which made dinner plans easy. We had some mechanical issues with one our sleds, and they allowed us to checkout early at no additional cost. I highly recommend this inn.

Room Tip: main floor is best option
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Tracey M N, Manager at Jasper Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to you coming to the Upper Peninsula in our little town of Ishpeming to go snowmobiling again each year. I hope you will think of us in the future. We would love to have you stay again we enjoy having all the great snowmobilers.
Jasper Ridge Inn Staff

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Visited here on snowmobile trip. The rooms are small, ordered to queen beds got 2 singles, rooms was clean but in need of repair. The bathroom vent sounded like a 747 taking off. The TV was ancient. The place needs upgrading.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank canadianoutbacker
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The staff here goes above and beyond; They are courteous and professional. The continental breakfast has a nice variety of individual serving cereals, better than major chains!

The downside is the paper thin walls. When your neighbor or mate above you gets up and moving, forget about sleeping. I'd try for a second floor room if you're okay with stairs.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple