“Sunday breakfast”
Review of The Win Tavern 33

The Win Tavern 33
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Jenison
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Got to the Win at noon on a Sunday, thought could order one of their delicious burgers, but don't start with the regular menu until 1.00 PM. Don't normally do breakfast, but the pancakes and their hashbrowns were terrific. Our party of nine all said their breakfast was great. Not only great hamburgers and sandwiches but breakfast also. A plus for Jenison!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Went to this place for dinner and drinks and was very disappointed. The place is very loud and noisy. The chatter from people at tables and from the bar carries and makes having a normal conversation a chore. We were finding that we had to raise our voices just to visit with each other. Food is mainly BAR food. Lots of fried items on the menu and burgers. It's ok for a quick bite, but not for a nice cozy dinner for couples. Won't be going back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We really enjoy visiting The Win Tavern. Food is always hot and delicious. Salads are large and crisp. The staff is REALLY friendly and service is good excellent!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Came for the first time and ordered to go. We were really pleased! Order was correct and done on time. The food portions are generous. Everything tasted great. However after reading the last unfavorable review about the owners behavior I’m not sure if we will be back.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

First and foremost, My family had been to the WIN many times with excellent food and service from the waitresses. Tonight however, the owner Scott was there and was rude and condescending to my wife and child. We went to the WIN tonight for a birthday party expecting to spend some money and have fun. He seemed intoxicated while he was serving drinks. My daughter went up to the bar and asked him for a empty plastic cup. At the same time my wife walked up to the bar with my daughter. The younger female bartender, tried to give my daughter a plastic cup, Scott then said "She can wait, this isn't UNICEF, and grabbed the cup from his bartender, and said "I know your only going to spend $15, these cups are 60 cents each". My wife then came back to our table, and wanted to leave. At the same time, Scott kept asking my daughter "What is the problem? What did I do wrong?" My daughter left, and went to our car, and so did my wife. Scott then was frantically asking me if we needed a table and what the problem was, in a aggressive manner, saying "What's the problem? What did I do?. So I now will never visit or give a single penny to this establishment. Horrible treatment to my wife and child is completely inexcusable. I will not tolerate it, nor should any other customers. It's a shame that we were treated this way, they do have good food and drinks, but I can't in good conscience ever give this place another chance. As a local business owner myself, I would never treat a customer this way. Owners of busineses should treat all customers with kindness and respect, and obviously this isn't important to this business.

Date of visit: May 2018