“Great food, Great atmosphere”
Review of The Win Tavern 33

The Win Tavern 33
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Jenison
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Loved this little place with a great bar and atmosphere. Service was fantastic, food tasted awesome and great choices of craft beers.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We have seen the Win this was our first stop. I saw a news segment on local tv news station and the menu looked interesting. The place is a bit noisy, it's a tavern. Lot's of TV's and chatter. Mix of families, couples, and such. I wish I remebered our servers name, she was awsome. She took drink orders and we ordered appetizers. Try the fried pickles they are great. Thin strips, battered & fried to crisp. Ranch dip excellent. We also tried Firey Feta DIp. Great mix with pita chips. Nice spice. My wife ordered Win Burger. Lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickle. Prepared perfectly, great burger! I got Shrimp Po Boy. Toasted bun, Olde Bay Mayo, Guiness Batterred shrimp,lettuce , tomato & pickles. Great sandwich. Crispy shrimp, not too much mayo and all the flavors came thru. Very nice place to have a drink and great food in a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We got to sit outside for the first time so nice. Our food was excellent as usual. I had the Dilenger which was great. We have been to the Win about 6 times and have never been disappointed .

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Place is very noisey. We had a hard time ordering because most of their items have onions in them or are fried in the same oil as onions or items are prepared on a grill along with onions. My wife is allergic to onions. I also had a hard time finding something to order, their items are very pricey.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We have what we call "Thirsty Thursday". Bunch of friends get together at The Win Thursday night. Great place, waitresses are so sweet, friendly and very knowledgeable. Good food - highly recommend the taco salad, Reuben and the chips and cheese!