“Breakfast at New Beginnings”

New Beginnings Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Jenison
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had the Western Omlet, Texas toast and potatoes with onions on the side and my wife had a cheese omelet. They were both on the larger side and very delicious. Service was good and we got our food fairly quickly. We have breakfast here a couple times a month now.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Only open for breakfast and lunch. Good selection of breakfast items, salads and sandwiches. Typical diner food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I love 3 red egg free and the waiters are usually pretty good but could be a little more friendly and happier but food is great , when we go me and my daughter and husband he gets the meatlovers omelet which is huge and full of meat. And daughter and I split a large breakfast which is perfect for us but the only thing is they charge 2.00 dollars for an extra plate for us to split our food, come on that's crazy

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Hard to beat this place. Big plates, plenty of food, good service, no wonder it's busy! Free parking, great location too.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

A little pricey for a full breakfast, but we think worth the price. good coffee. good service. allow a 3rd egg for same price. loyal customers. we go there when we want a special breakfast just because. they have reasonably priced sandwiches at lunchtime.

Date of visit: November 2017