“great food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Locust St
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Never had a bad meal here. Eclectic menu with a lot of choices for both the meat-lover and the vegetarian.

There are newer reviews for Cosmo's Cucina/O'Duffy's Pub

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

I am a vegetarian and have limited options for breakfast. My friend asked if asparagus and broccoli could be added to the house potatoes which are potatoes with peppers and onions and cheese. The cook agreed and they were absolutely delicious. I also had the fruit cup which had tiny cubes of pineapple, watermelon, musk melon- yum. We sat out on the deck and it was very nice. The waitress was super.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Spinach feta burger was tasty but over $10? My companion had fish tacos priced at $21. Not worth it.

1  Thank Foodstudy
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Located in student area of this university town makes parking a bit difficult on weekend night, but worth it. Lots of different starters and entrees. Some of my companions tried the soups, both very tasty. The hot one was wild rice and mushrooms, the cold fruit soup was delightfully flavored, I tried the spinach/feta burger, thinking it was mixed in with beef, that is not the case. But I was not disappointed, it was delicious and grilled so that it was just a bit crusty and with a soft onion roll. Also got one of the special salads of the day. Some had Mojitos with mixed reviews. We did sit on the deck, can't say much for the view,m but nice to be outside. Great food makes this place worth the visit.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We were first seated inside, but a very loud party of celebrating women caused us to request dining outside on the deck. A delightful meal was enjoyed. My wife had a suburb duck breast entrée and I had seared tuna. Service was excellent. We always enjoy dining at this bistro several times a year.