“fabulous pizza and beer delivered to our hotel room”

Erbelli's Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #6 of 349 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 February 2014

the pizza was just great=good food on the road! The Chicken pizza was fresh and hot, made with great ingredients and very hearty! It made me wish we lived closer to this place so I could have it more often! We were stuck on a layover in Kazoo with no car at the hotel and this place delivered a great pizza in 45 minutes that was worth the wait. Friendly staff and delivery driver. Good value!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We have been eating at Erbellis since before they were voted best pizza, an accolade they absolutely deserve! The Stadium Drive location is our favorite. Great waitstaff, great pizza and lots of bar specials. I do wish they would accept smartphone coupons instead of requiring customers to print out coupons but that is the ONLY complaint I have…I would never complain about the pizza because it's amazing!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great service. The dining room has variou parts to it so you don't feel like you are sitting on top of people. Good pizza and cheesy bread. Lots of great specials, always a deal on something.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Ordered Erbelli's after a day of skiing at Bittersweet and picked it up on the way to the hotel. The Disco Q was delicious! The 10" was plenty of pizza for mom and dad. The kids had a16" cheese and an orders of bread sticks (came with 8 sticks). Our kids are picky eaters and they chowed down! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a unique pizza treat.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Ereblli's Gourmet Pizzeria & Italian Bistro & Pub will become your favorite place to eat. My girl friend and I decided to try something new since I just moved to Kalamazoo for student teaching, and we both really enjoyed the Food and service. The menu offers a great variety and everything I have tried has been beyond amazing. I have only had two different cal-zones and the BBQ Pork nachos which I would say competes with southern BBQ nachos. I have been traveling with my college track team now for 7 years going down south and my track coach and I have stopped at many BBQ restaurants on the way, from Southern Mississippi at a place called Leatha's, Memphis at about 15 different places, Alabama, Georgia, Florida at a place called sweat racks, and to many other places. The BBQ pork nachos for less than 10 bucks is a lot of food, but more importantly a lot of good food! I have never had a pizza at Erebilli's yet, probably because the calzone page always catches my attention and they are a little cheaper than the pizzas. Every time I go in for dinner or lunch, a new item is being featured on their menu which shows that they want to keep things new. BEST RESTAURANT IN KALAMAZOO in my opinion! you will not be disappointed.