Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo
US$159
US$126
US$117
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$176
US$169
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskbusy weekendparking lotcomplimentary breakfastwingsstayed one nightstaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat roomhiepillowscorkhighwaykeurigihgkarami
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very clean and comfortable. Front desk staff very pleasant, helpful and went above and beyond. Room was not ready but accommodated us with a suite upgrade. Breakfast had a good selection and well stocked.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
KBaker041484, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

We appreciate the time and effort you spent informing the social media world how much you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Everything here was in tiptop condition, the room is shiny-clean, comfortable, and shows consideration of travelers' convenience--as most H I Express places do. The outstanding and unique (in my experience) was the light over the head of the bed, designed for in-bed readers like me--bright enough for reading, and controlled by a wall switch that was within easy reach of the pillow.
My only complaint would be the inadequate soundproofing: I could hear water flowing thru pipes, maybe in the walls of this room, and there was a cheerleader group having a LOUD party nearby. When I mentioned it to check-out person next morning she asked me whether I'd phoned the desk to report it. I hadn't, so should not blame the hotel for that.
Overall, A-minus.

Room Tip: Don't take room 104.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hebe51

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about a recent stay with us! We take pride in making sure every guest enjoys their stay and we are very pleased with your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was a welcome relief after several days in an affiliated hotel in downtown Chicago which provided poor service on all parameters, reviewed separately. Buffet in AM was a delightful surprise in a moderate cost house. We'll stay there again whenever it fits our itinerary. Thx Much, Cheers!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
KBaker041484, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

curlytraveler6390 - Thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was very please with the assistance at both the desk and by maintenance. I arrived with some Groceries upon check-in and needed a microwave and refridgerator. To my amazement Kristine at the desk stated she had a refridgerator but thought the microwaves were all out. She was willing to give up the employee microwave to accommodate me. I am not sure if that is what I ended up with, but Tim arrived and installed with both the fridge and microwave.
I was amazed at the effort put in to take care of the customer.
I will be putting this hotel on my favorites list.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

mscjohn - We appreciate the positive feedback and will continue to provide exemplary service for all of our guest. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed here during a recent overnight business trip... arrived late but was cheerfully greeted by desk clerk who informed me I was the last reservation he was expecting. Promptly checked me into my room and had me on my way to a peaceful nights sleep. Room was comfortable, updated, and clean. Television was a bit on the small size compared to what I've seen in hotels recently, but HD flat screen nonetheless. Wireless internet connectivity was better than average (and free!). I even had a free newspaper delivered under my door... a perk that seems to be going away. I'd stay here again... and probably will.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
KBaker041484, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Jeff E - We are all very thrilled that you loved the Holiday Inn Express of Kalamazoo! We have been making improvements over time and your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future!