“Another Flawless Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Coopersburg PA USA
“Another Flawless Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

This property continues to be superbly run, with a most helpful and friendly staff, a comfortable and up-to-date furnished facility, and at a very good price. Well located in the Kalamazoo area for highway accessibility. Decent food delivery options and good restaurants near by. All-around, a great value!

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that our staff was able to provide for you.

We are happy that you enjoyed our rooms and the value of our product.

I will make sure to share your comments with our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Kimball
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have stayed at Kazoo West's location numerous times while visiting my son who goes to WMU. It is conveniently located near everything I need to access and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Craig is always cheerful and if a problem arises, he makes sure it is properly taken care of.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Craig was able to provide for you.

We are happy that you enjoyed our close proximity to WMU and the friendliness of our staff.

I will make sure to share your comments with Craig and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome.

Highland, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

The girl that checked me in Friday and Craig who checked me out on Saturday were very friendly and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel and the room, and the convenience items in the room (frig, safe, microwave) were more than I expected. The bed was large and comfortable, and I was very close to my destination and to many restaurants and stores. Very good deal for the price, wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: The King room with all of the options was great for the price. Second floor rooms closer to the midd...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Craig and Brittany were able to provide for you.

We are happy that you enjoyed our amenities, our location and the value of our product.

I will make sure to share your comments with Craig, Brittany and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Paw Paw, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

i stay at red roof almost every week and Craig always takes care of me if there is any problem he fixes it right away, never woried about my stay when he is there. I love the rooms there for the price you cant beat it.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
Thank you for posting this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Craig; I know that he will be pleased to hear that you appreciate his hospitality.

Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Had a positive experience as usual with front desk clerk Craig. He did a great job. Was kind, understanding and courteous. Had a mix up on certain dates we had made over the phone and Craig was extrememly helpful. He explained how this may have happened, he corrected the situation and apologized for any inconvenience this may have caused. We also had a couple of things we needed for a more comfortable accomodation and he was quick to help us. He always greets with a smile which is why we come back year after year. Thank you Craig for your kind and helpful manner!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I am extremely pleased that you enjoy Craig and the service that he was able to provide for you. He does a great job and it is always appreciated when you receive positive feedback from our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with him and our team.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

I check in at this Red Roof Inn every week and I couldn't be more please with the service from Sharon.. My stay here is always pleasant. Sharon makes sure I get a nice quality room on the "first" floor every time I stay here.. If I have any problems with the room Sharon makes sure the problem(s) are fixed or if they can't be fixed she'll make sure I get a different quality room.. To sum it up she's the best and that's why I stay come to Red Roof Inn each time I'm in Kalamazoo.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Sharon and the rest of our team. I know Sharon will be happy knowing that her service was valued by our guests. Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated as it only makes us better.

Thank you for staying with us.
Toledo, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

Craig is an excellent host. My wife and I stay there sevearal times a year. he remembers us and is always friendly and accommodating. The rooms which were updated a couple of years ago are comfortable and clean. The location is convenient and easy to find.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Western Michigan University for your preferred motel in the Kalamazoo area.

I am pleased that you enjoy Craig and the great hospitality that he offers to our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with him and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.