Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Very pleased”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This place worked out very well for a last minute choice. They were a lot less expensive than the other hotels nearby. The room was clean, bed was a little hard for my preference. The check-in process was quick and I was in my room snoozing before I knew it.

Room Tip: The back side rooms seemed to be quieter than the front road side rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us..

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your clean and affordable room.

We are happy that we were able to check you in quickly and that you were able to get the rest that you needed.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest.

I0025@redroof.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Warren, Michigan
Reviewed 3 July 2014

It was a nice room a lot of noise though. Good for one night. It wasn't as close to western michigan as I thought it would be. The beds were very uncomfortable. The outside of the hotel wasn't as nice as inside

Room Tip: the beds are very uncomfortable
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for letting us know your thoughts about your recent stay at our motel.

We are happy that you enjoyed your room but disappointed to here that your stay was disrupted by noise. Please know that we work hard to make sure that all of guests stays are enjoyable.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very comfortable, accessible and clean motel. It really hits every standard I have for a motel, and more. We had a deluxe room, because the regular ones were all booked, there's all these little details that make you say AAAHHH after a 4-hour drive and 10 ahead of us the next morning...

Room Tip: try to book in advance, this place is in-between big cities and seems pretty busy. You'll get be...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review.

We are so pleased that you were able to enjoy our clean, comfortable and recently renovated rooms after a long day on the road.

We hope that you will stay with us again as you pass through Kalamazoo.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular at the western michigan location.. And Sharon never fails me.. She goes above and beyond here job description to make my stay enjoyable.. Once again Sharon and the staff get an A+++ and since it's the summer and very hot the bottled waters come in handy.. Thank you Sharon!!

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for being a regular guest and we are happy that Sharon is able to make your stays so enjoyable. We are happy that you enjoy the benefits that provided for our Redi Card guests as well.

Chicago
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Was recently in town for business and chose to stay at this location. I am always leery of budget hotels, but staying here put my mind at ease. Along with the low price, this place has been recently renovated and looks great. Justin at the front desk was able to assist me with directions and was very helpful throughout my stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our inn met your needs for your business trip. We are also pleased that Justin was able to provide the service that you required. I will make sure to share your comments with him.

We hope to see you in the near future.

Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Decent place for the money. Room has an odor but not sure what it is. Room appeared clean, nice laminate floors with clean rugs over top. Did notice stains on sheets and pillow cases but guessing with the amount of people that stay here that maybe it can't be helped. Air Conditioning worked good so that's a plus. Location seems ok and overall felt safe. Grounds appear well kept and front desk staff was friendly.

• Stayed June 2014
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your room but I would like to apologize for the odor in the room and for the stained linen, I will make sure to follow up with our housekeeping staff to insure that we avoid any future occurrences.

I will make sure to share your comments with our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Skokie
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I came to town with a friend the other week to attend the UKC dog show. When we walked into the lobby we were immediately greeted by Justin. During our entire stay he went out of his way to make sure that we had everything that we needed. We will definitely be coming back to this location in the future. Thank you again!

1 Thank doglover073
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Justin provided for you. We are happy that so many guests stayed with us for the United Kennel Club Premier Dog Show. We hope that you had a successful show.

I will make sure to share your comments with Justin and the rest of our team.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest.