“Very great service from front desk and staff.”

Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Michigsn
“Very great service from front desk and staff.”
Reviewed 19 February 2010

Great friendly service from front desk. The rooms are clean. Great location right off highway. I like the way the front desk goes out their way. Best price in town by far.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
chicago IL
Reviewed 14 February 2010

My recent stay with the Red Roof was very accomadating & comfortable.
Craig who worked the front desk that afternoon while I checked in was very efficient! He also brought extra towels to our room for us personally. That was excellent service. We will stay there as a family anytime. Our Room was clean & confortable also.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Ann Arbor
Reviewed 14 February 2010

The stay was marvelous! The misses and I enjoyed our time and were very comforted. The room was in very good condition and was well-supplied with everything you'd need for a comfortable stay. The all inclusive suite came with a a small refrigerator, a microwave,and even a safe to store your valuables. The bathroom was well kept and everything was clean. The bed was very comfortable and spacious. When i wanted tn extra pillow or towel, it was an easy commute to the check-in office where Nicole and Jacob helped to our every need. Overall, it was a great stay and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable place to rest.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
st louis,mo
Reviewed 8 February 2010

I had cancelled my reservations the day before because of weather. I then decided to leave that same day to avoid the weather and called back to get reservation talked with Craig who was glad that I deciced to come. Seemed very concerned that i arrived safely. and during my stay had an issue with the Wifi card and they ran it up to my room. which I didn't expect . I would have walked down for it but, Craig again was taallready taking it to my room when I came out of it. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
Shawnee, Kansas
Reviewed 13 April 2009

Watch out for the bums that wander around the property. Room was nicely renovated, but not clean. The bed was warn out. Housekeepers stole clothes out of our drawers. Daytime staff were rude, and refused to help.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 March 2006

My fiance and I stayed at this Red Roof when I was making a grad school visit to Western Michigan University. It's almost a straight shot to the university, and the prices are excellent. We booked through the "Red Hot Deals" program, direct off Redroof, and I think we paid 34.99/night for a king room. Even though we checked in pretty late at night (around 11 pm), the staff was great and our room was in great shape. Everything was clean and we had plenty of towels. Our only complaints were that the king bed was the smallest king bed that we'd ever seen and that the bed wasn't entirely comfortable, but for the price, I've slept on much worse. We would recommend getting a room with 2 doubles - you'd have more space, as the king rooms appear to be a little smaller, and you'd save a little bit of money. It's not a Hilton, but it's a great place to stay if you just want somewhere to sleep and relax.

4 Thank MrsKruse
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 July 2003

I stayed one night at this motel. The sheets had not been changed.
Would not recommend this motel.

13 Thank A TripAdvisor Member