“Every Visit Is Worse Than The Last...”
Review of Anna's House

Anna's House
Ranked #29 of 344 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We started out really liking this restaurant, but every time we go there the mistakes get worse. This last visit, our waitress was spectacular, but the food was merely OK. The worst part was cashing out. We used a 10% off coupon on a bill that totaled $26.84, but somehow the total was still $25. I'm not sure what math rules they're following, but the way I was taught, 10% off means $2.68 should have been deducted. Even if the discount was taken off the subtotal and the full tax was added back on, we were still overcharged. I'm not upset about the $1, I'm bothered by the ethics (or lack of...) Plus, with the tip added in, it cost two people $30 to have (a sub-par) breakfast.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I walked in and ordered the big breakfast, all three meats, pancakes and an extra order of toast. Now this is not one of the cheapest places I've eaten at, the home fries were the kind I like, burnt as ordered and the servings were huge. Their signature pancakes were excellent and left stuffed. Give this one a shot!

1  Thank RoadDogCincinnati
Reviewed 13 July 2014

A don't miss if you are anywhere near this restaurant, make a trip to eat here! They serve the largest omelet I have ever had and everything was fresh, service great and low prices. Great variety on the menu, I will seek them out whenever we travel to Michigan!

1  Thank Robin R
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Food was great, but very expensive. My husband and I shared a cornbeef skillet, with a half order of biscuits and gravy, while our kids each ordered their own meal (crepes). Our total was $50!!! Please note that they include an 18% tip in the bill. I would recommend going there if you want good food and you have a lot of $. :)

1  Thank Tracey K
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Found this restaurant on a Sunday morning. Appears to be very popular with the local population. Excellent menu with a large number of choices. Our waitress was excellent and very efficient. Took our orders without any delay even though the restaurant was quite busy, with people waiting for empty tables. Portions were a great value for the money. We visit Kalamazoo several time a year and I will definitely remember this place for future meals. I think that it is only open for breakfast and lunch.

1  Thank Pabbwb