Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalamazoo, MI
US$126
US$122
US$117
US$159
Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$154
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$176
US$169
All reviewsking suiteeasy chairoffice chairliving areawafflesdecent breakfastbeds were comfortablefront desk personwould highly recommend this hotelwould stay here againhot breakfastfree breakfastmattressesrefrigerator
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The whole team stayed here at the Country Inn & Suites. The staff were very accommodating, considering we had 15 twelve year olds running around full of energy. This is great place to stay with a team. Pool was very nice and clean. Breakfast was very good and rooms were clean and spacious. Also, for future sporting events, this is a perfect location to youth soccer fields, softball fields, etc.

Room Tip: get a suite the cost difference is minimal and room is much better.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Tristan B, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalamazoo, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at County Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

After bringing a group in for three years in a row, and having great professional experiences with the former manager, we were ready to negotiate another group stay. However, the current manager not only raised prices far too much, but never even responded to queries we sent. We have located another hotel to which to bring our business, who are much more willing to negotiate in good faith! We are sorry to leave this facility, but feel we were treated shabbily by management.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Suite it is not! As you walk in the front door the chlorine smell is very powerful. Then once you get inside your room it smells stale. Housekeeping needs some eduation on how to clean. Cobwebs hang from the ceiling, the bedspreads are stained and the bathrooms could use a renovation. Breakfast is not good, the oatmeal was cold and the quality of the food was subpar. If I did not prepay for my stay I would have not stayed. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
Harry P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalamazoo, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Justin.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I had a great stay at this Country Inn & Suites. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The front desk person was knowledgeable about the area and gave me a great restaurant recommendation. The breakfast had many options, with everything from waffles, eggs, sausage, to fresh fruit. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I really take no pleasure in writing this review. I have stayed at this hotel twice for business, and I declined to review after the first visit thinking that maybe my experience was outside of the norm. I continued to see good reviews for this hotel and consented to stay here again for a short business trip.
I concluded after both visits that the staff is quite wonderful, hospitable and enthusiastic. However, there needs to be some serious training in the housekeeping staff. I always bring Lysol, a pillow and blanket when I travel, and it was much needed here. In fact, I had to go out and get a second can of
Lysol. I don't think that my room had been cleaned in quite some time. There was a layer of dust on the dresser, ice bucket, coffee machine. The door to the bathroom had layers if dirt that were crusted into the paint. The curtains had thick visible crusty stains on them, and the chair and both duvets had white stains in them. Yuk. I really don't know why ANY hotels still have those nasty old duvets. Everyone knows that they are never cleaned.
The toilet had mold/dirt? in the bowl and the hairdryer had a crusty layer of dirt dust on the top surface.
I have posted all the photos here as well.
As much as I find the staff friendly, I cannot justify the price for the room knowing the quality that I am receiving. This room should be 40-50 bucks a night, not nearly 100.
I really hope that they overhaul the housekeeping here. It is desperately needed.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Harry P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalamazoo, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly.