“Interesting”

Days Inn & Suites Kalamazoo
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am not John but I am the one who made all the reservations for my group. I understand your Hotel isn't the top one, but come on. 1 when we arrived I had to ask to use the one luggage cart because the where using it to move toilet paper. Then one of my group had to go to the desk because the microwave didn't have the plate in it. I had to get my leatherman out to tighten up the door hing because I couldn't open the door. There was no one at the desk. I also had to go to the desk just after checking in because the toilet paper was almost gone to get a new roll. I put my do not disturb sign and they still came in. John's room wasn't vacuumed, he found a full can of beer at the corner of his bed. I understand your not the Hyatt but your not a motel either. Also on Saturday on of my group was only staying Saturday night. When I make the reservations I fax a list of all my group & days & type of room they will need. When dan tried to check in on Saturday he was told they didn't have his reservation. So I had to go to the desk & show them the copy with his name on it. They did honor the price I had been quoted. But if they had all the rest registered how did they miss that one. We stayed here last year and we were hoping the hotel would of improved with new owners. But as you see it didn't. Also in one of the rooms TV still had the Salvation Army sticker on it. TACKY! They also didn't have enough towels to go around.

Yours,

Kathy McElheran

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Beds were thin and uncomfortable. Pillows were paper thin. No hot water when we got up to shower before heading to the airport. Noone was at the desk. We left a note. I never go a receipt. I called to complain and the person said she would call back.
We ran the water for 10 minutes with not luck.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family