“Room OK; breakfast poor”

Days Inn & Suites Kalamazoo
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Kalamazoo
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am not John but I am the one who made all the reservations for my group. I understand your Hotel isn't the top one, but come on. 1 when we arrived I had to ask to use the one luggage cart because the where using it to move toilet paper. Then one of my group had to go to the desk because the microwave didn't have the plate in it. I had to get my leatherman out to tighten up the door hing because I couldn't open the door. There was no one at the desk. I also had to go to the desk just after checking in because the toilet paper was almost gone to get a new roll. I put my do not disturb sign and they still came in. John's room wasn't vacuumed, he found a full can of beer at the corner of his bed. I understand your not the Hyatt but your not a motel either. Also on Saturday on of my group was only staying Saturday night. When I make the reservations I fax a list of all my group & days & type of room they will need. When dan tried to check in on Saturday he was told they didn't have his reservation. So I had to go to the desk & show them the copy with his name on it. They did honor the price I had been quoted. But if they had all the rest registered how did they miss that one. We stayed here last year and we were hoping the hotel would of improved with new owners. But as you see it didn't. Also in one of the rooms TV still had the Salvation Army sticker on it. TACKY! They also didn't have enough towels to go around.

Yours,

Kathy McElheran

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers also viewed these Kalamazoo hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Kalamazoo East
Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East
Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East
#21 of 31 in Kalamazoo
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo

Been to Days Inn & Suites Kalamazoo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Kalamazoo

Property: Days Inn & Suites Kalamazoo
Address: 2615 Airview Blvd, Kalamazoo, MI 49002-1791 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Region: United States > Michigan > Kalamazoo County > Kalamazoo
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Kalamazoo 2*
Welcome to Days Inn and Suites Of Kalamazoo. Our beautiful newly-renovated entirely non-smoking hotel is conveniently located just south of Interstate 94, only one half-mile northwest of Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport. We invite our guests to enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Take advantage of our on-site fitness center, business center, and guest laundry facility. Our heated indoor pool and hot tub is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Kalamazoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.