“need diversity training”

Irving's Market
Ranked #74 of 342 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The food is good at Irvings, but I don't always feel welcomed there as an African American woman. Also they don't always use gloves when handling food.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I grab lunch here at least once a week and I am never disappointed. I am always trying new things and new desserts. Everything I've had from here I love!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is such a great little gem when out and about in downtown Kalamazoo. It's well appointed, the food is excellent and a great place to grab a coffee or tea.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We love Irving's! Their salad bar is amazing!!!! But our favorite stop is to grab up some hot cocoa after a visit with Santa or riding the Holly Jolly Trolley!

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Irvings is a standard for quick, delicious urban market choices. Lots of fresh and varied deli salads and sandwiches. Great desserts and snacks. I even enjoy browsing the beverage coolers for a special flavor of pop. Create your own combos and order by the pound from the cases of creations.