This was by far the worst Bed & Breakfast I have ever stayed at. The bed in our room had the most uncomfortable old lumpy mattress I have ever seen. We arrived for breakfast the first morning and was offered 1/2 of a banana, a few slices of orange and 2 croissants and then offered cold cereal or oatmeal. If we wanted anything else it was an upcharge. We were served by one of the house keepers. During our first day there the entire dining room was taken up by a blood drive. We took the tour of the castle given by someone who had never given a tour before and knew very little about the history of the place. There were 2 glasses in our bathroom, both were dirty. They looked like there was dried jelly on them.
I could go on and on. Needless to say we will never go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Henderson Castle, the most popular bed and breakfast in Kalamazoo. Whether you're local or coming from Grand Rapids, Detroit, Lansing, South Bend or Chicago, you'll find us to be the best destination for your anniversary, birthday, wedding, graduation or romantic getaway. Situated in the historic West Main Hill neighborhood, you're minutes away from the theatres, shopping and vibrant night life of downtown Kalamazoo, but secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night free from the noise of the city. When you're with us, you'll have a royal experience. Wake up to an incredible breakfast prepared by our French chef Francois Moyet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Henderson Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henderson Castle Hotel Kalamazoo
- Henderson Castle Inn Bed And Breakfast