“couples weekend”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Santa Marta, Colombia
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I needed to visit Kalamazoo in late October for 3 days on a personal business trip, and the affordable price and perfect location of Microtel Inn and Suites made it an easy choice. They allowed me to check in a few hours early with no problems, and I upon arrival in my room I was blown away by how nice everything was. Turns out this is a practically brand new hotel. A great room layout, comfortable and clean bed, nice & accessible bathroom, mounted flat screen TV with a variety of channels, free WIFI, and a delicious breakfast spread each morning in the $50-$60/night price range are some of the reasons this is the best place to stay in town. What REALLY set this place apart from other nice hotels, however, was the staff, especially the general manager. This guy loves his job and he shows it in the way he interacts with guests. He and everyone else were incredibly friendly and helpful, even in matters not related to my stay at the hotel. If I ever need to stay in a hotel in Kalamazoo again, I guarantee I will be staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Jason P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo! As most of my responses express, my staff strives to ensure that every guest is 100% satisfied. When we go through the hiring process, we search for only the best personalities Thank you so much for your great review, and we promise to continue our outstanding service. See you again soon!
Australia
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Thanks for an easy trouble-free stay in a nice, clean, quiet (I didn't hear any neighbours, but I think the hotel was generally quiet during my stay) hotel. Absolutely no complaints. Good value, simple and nice continental breakfast, complimentary washing powder and use of machines (little things!) but most importantly, really genuinely pleasant and nice staff. The rooms are small but they are perfectly adequate and user friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Jason P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo! Management was very selective during the hiring process, to ensure the best people were placed in the appropriate positions. My staff is dedicated to customer service, and strive to acheive 100% guest satisfaction. See you again soon!