“Visit my grand daughter”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Overland Park
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This was a business trip for me, and my overall stay at this hotel was ok, until I arrived back home and discovered that the hotel had billed me twice for my stay. Obviously, I was not happy, and I was also very disappointed in the customer service of the General Manager. I would not stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Jason P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo! I can empathize with the frustration of your situation, and am continually working with my staff to avoid such issues. I am personally sorry to hear that you had an inconvenience during your stay.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 1 April 2013

The staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. My room was very clean. The Queen Suite was perfect for my needs. The breakfast was quite adequate, about the same as other hotels - it included a large bowl of fresh fruit. There are plenty of accessible electrical outlets in the room, so it was quite easy to plug in my laptop and cell phone. I will stay here again the next time I visit Kalamazoo.

Room Tip: I had a top floor Queen Suite. Quite spacious, functional and comfortable. It probably helped that t...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Jason P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo! We always enjoy feedback from our guests, especially when they reflect the dedication and commitment my staff puts in to their work. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Travellers also viewed these Kalamazoo hotels
Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Kalamazoo - Oshtemo
TownePlace Suites Kalamazoo
Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo
Hampton Inn Kalamazoo
Hampton Inn Kalamazoo
#3 of 31 in Kalamazoo
Candlewood Suites Kalamazoo

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo
Address: 5597 South 9th Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49009-4456
Region: United States > Michigan > Kalamazoo County > Kalamazoo
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo 2*
Enjoy modern comfort at an affordable rate at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham of Kalamazoo! Just off the I-94 and 131 interchange, our location is ideal for both business and leisure travelers in the Kalamazoo area. Comfortable guest rooms showcase pillow-top mattresses, in-room coffee makers, lighted work desks and flat screen HDTV's. Wake up to our expanded continental breakfast steps away from your room and connect to our free WiFi to plan your day in beautiful Kalamazoo. Lodging includes free parking, a 24-hour fitness center, complimentary guest laundry facilities, a business center as well as free calls within the continental United States. Our deluxe suite rooms offer all of the comforts of our standard rooms with the added luxury of a comfortable sleeper sofas, kitchenettes and separate areas for working and relaxing. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - Designed for a better hotel stay. **Handicap-accessible rooms available** ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.