Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo
US$210
US$168
  • Pool
1,342 results
All reviewswindow seatfront deskthin wallsrooms are smallhard boiled eggscracker barrelbagelsqueen bedoff the highwayup to datemake your own waffleswould stay againcontinental breakfastthe general managera great staywater pressureroom was clean and comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

After a very long day of work and a late check in with no reservation, I was just looking for a place to lay my head. I found it a the Microtel Inn in Kalamazoo. A pleasant reception and quick check in, I made it to my room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I booked this room a few months in advance in order to lock in a great rate. We were visiting my Alma Mater and seeing Jillian Michaels at Miller Auditorium and the location was great. Easy access to the main roads. As for the room, we were put in a handicap room and there was zero counterspace in the bathroom, the shower didn't have a tub (obviously) and water was everywhere. I'm sure this is great if you need it to be accessible, but for us, it was mighty inconvenient. Check in was simple, as was check out. The clerk did ask how the stay was, and when I mentioned our dissatisfaction with the room, she didn't say anything. That was a tad disappointing. Overall, however, the room was very clean and the bed (though not a true queen and was small) was very comfortable. We would stay here again, but would refuse a handicap room. Breakfast was adequate as well.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while working on campus all last summer. Staff is great,very friendly and accomodating. This place is always nice and tidy, housekeeping does a wonderful job. Great place for the $$. Also a decent breakfast selection, I love me some waffles!

• Stayed: June 2013