“a great option in Kzoo”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Canada
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was passing through Michigan last week and stayed at this hotel. I was hoping to stay at an alternate hotel because of the loyalty points program but that hotel was $50 more than the Microtel. The staff at this hotel are outstanding and are a credit to the company. The hotel is very conveniently located just off the highway. We were warmly greeted by Pamela who was on duty, she was extremely friendly, polite, professional and helpful and is the reason why I am reviewing this hotel, she was wonderful and deserves the recognition. The room was lovely; the walls are a little thin but probably up to industry standards. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are passing through or need to stay in the area. Well done on your team of friendly staff, it was a pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Burt, Michigan
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I picked this hotel because of the great reviews. I was hoping for a good nights sleep in a safe clean place ! The pillows were so overstuffed I could not sleep all night long in any position. My neck hurt for about three days later. I spoke with the desk in the morning and suggested they change their pillows. I wish they would have given me a refund.

Stayed March 2014
smlynn, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Hi Laurieplus3 - Your feedback is very important to me! I encourage you to contact me at 269.353.3200 should you wish to discuss this further....

Suzie Lynn
Ohio
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I cannot express how happy we were to stay at Microtel in Kalamazoo. The staff was outstanding: Accommodating, Professional, Happy and a true pleasure! Microtel should be so proud of the staff, Kudos to you all! We will for sure be back to this location on our next visit to Kalamazoo.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank bonusbaby
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I always stay here when I travel to Kalamazoo which is at least twice a year. Always super clean, great staff. Pipes can b a little noisy, but still a great stay. I recommend this hotel 2 everyone!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Travellers also viewed these Kalamazoo hotels
Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Kalamazoo - Oshtemo
Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
Hampton Inn Kalamazoo
Hampton Inn Kalamazoo
#3 of 31 in Kalamazoo
Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo
TownePlace Suites Kalamazoo

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo
Address: 5597 South 9th Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49009-4456
Region: United States > Michigan > Kalamazoo County > Kalamazoo
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo 2*
Enjoy modern comfort at an affordable rate at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham! Just off the I-94 and 131 interchange, our location is ideal for both business and leisure travelers in the Kalamazoo area. Comfortable guest rooms showcase pillow-top mattresses, in-room coffee makers, lighted work desks and flat screen HDTV's. Wake up to our expanded continental breakfast steps away from your room and connect to our free WiFi to plan your day in beautiful Kalamazoo. Lodging includes free parking, a 24-hour fitness center, complimentary guest laundry facilities, a business center as well as free calls within the continental United States. Our deluxe suite rooms offer all of the comforts of our standard rooms with the added luxury of a comfortable sleeper sofas, kitchenettes and separate areas for working and relaxing. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - Designed for a better hotel stay. **Handicap-accessible rooms available** ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.