“The name says it all!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great food and atmosphere
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Zooroona means "come visit us" and by all means go visit them! We went tonight with our Mom and we loved it. We all had a cup of their lentil soup which was exquisite, then we shared the house tray. The combination tray came with a choice of hummus or baba ghannouj, we went with the hummous which was wonderful. The tray included Falafel, Kibbeh Mikliyah, Dolmeh, Chicken Kafta Kabob, Beef & Lamb Kafta kabob, Beef and Chicken Shawermah. We couldn't have been more pleased with everything! Thanks to Lara who was our server and had a great recommendation.

1  Thank 62ish

Reviewed 21 June 2013

This place has some of the most varied and unique middle eastern food from all of the region. I can say with authority since I used to work near Dearborn and ate Lebanese every week at different places there and this is much more varied. No juice bar - which in a way tells you it is different. Also they even have Arabic style seating ( kind of like Japanese). I loved the Salads and the Lamb dishes.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Since it opened a few years ago, I make it a point to visit during our yearly trip to Kalamazoo every May. The place never disappoints, whether it's a long dinner with ten friends, a music night where my 3 year old daughter dances in front of the stage or a shorter meal for four. The ambiance is authentic, the servers are super friendly, the menu is exhaustive and tantalizing (note the variety of lamb dishes and the large vegetarian section). Their selection of hot teas compliments the meals most aptly (the Iraqi tea is a must try), and every time we visit my husband is pleased to see that they still have raki on the drink list. We always arrive with anticipation, and leave with a smile. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Great experience, every aspect exceeded my expectations. Super friendly staff, fun and creative décor. Soothing water fall, live music (at least on this particular Saturday). Fantastic menu and out of this world food and Iraqi tea. Didn't care for the rice pudding yet the salad, appetizer, soup, and main dishes were extraordinary. Fair prices and large serving sizes.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This is an authenic mid-eastern place. The menu has a lot of variety, and the food is excellent. I love lamb, and there are several choices here. I had leg of lamb this time, and it was wonderful. My wife had a vegetarian dish, and enjoyed it very much. The salads were large and very good. The atmosphere is authenic. The service was wonderful. The prices are very reasonable. We will be going back.