“Always a good time”

39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Always a good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The tub suites are all very nice manicured. The themes are so pleasant and set a grand mood for a comfortable hot tub experience. We have gone there for years and have never seen any deterioration of the property. Only new and nicer enhancement. Very friendly staff.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank decoratingplus

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Relax at your Oasis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have been to this location on several occasions. I've found the best tubs to be those that are located outside. You have the best of both worlds, hot soothing water and cool air outside. There are smaller ones located inside of rooms but I found them to be too warm. I believe there is also a sauna but not sure.

Visited October 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Nice and Clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Very clean facilities and nice staff. Fun place to go on a date or with friends! Don't waste your money on the sent packets they have as they only last about 30 seconds.

Visited September 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Easy way to forget about the busy world for an hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

I have a membership to the Oasis and go frequently throughout the year but mainly in winter. I love the outside tubs when it is snowing. The membership is $7 when your buying an hour soak and then from that date your rental is $22 for the hour except on holidays and weekend nights I believe. I like to go mid week anyway so its perfect for me. The Mayan and Desert tubs are the deepest and can fit lots of people, sometimes we like to get this one to kind of swim around in, the jets are not super strong though. I like to bring my kids in this tub because there is more room, sometimes the workers will even give us toys they have in the back for the kids to play with. The Vancouver is a circle tub but has extremely firm jets, this is probably my favorite tub because its still large enough to submerge in and the jets get out all the knots in my back. It also has a private bathroom in the room. The english countryside has a lay down spot with jets but i've never been fond of that tub because you cant really lie down, you sort of just float and the jets make it even harder. Japanese gardens is a really cool room but tiny circle tub with not much to offer. The cool thing about each room is that you can bring your own music device and listen to your own music, if you dont have one they have about 50 stations of commercial free music to choose from. You can also control how dark or light you want it (I always pick lights all the way off and let the colorful mood lights stay on) and also call as much as you need to adjust the temp of the water. Make sure your not drunk or drinking or they wont allow you in and be prepared to sign a waiver upon entering your room. The hot tub scents they sell are not worth it, they only work for a minute and the smell is gone. Grab a tea from the front for a dollar or two and go relax! The front desk will call you when there is about 10 minutes left of your stay so you have time to shower off (shower in every room) and get dressed.

Visited May 2013
5 Thank Keshia D
Fort Wayne, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“They turned us away”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

I understand completely why they would have a no alcohol policy. It was my first time here and we had a reservation at 8:30. Time got away from us at dinner so we were about 5 minutes late and my fiancée declares...sorry we got caught up at the Kalamazoo Beer Exchange. The guy behind the counter replies...sorry for that I cannot let you in. We will not charge you the $40 but we can't let you in since you've been drinking. Ummm we had two beers at dinner. And I don't understand how just because we ate at a certain restaurant they automatically assumed that we had been drinking. You know people can eat at a restaurant and not drink. I thought it was rude. Small minded people of Kalamazoo. Well the place looked kinda cool from what I saw in the lobby. Perhaps I'll return some day but I'm bringing a bottle of wine in my bag and I'm going to drink it in their tubs just to spite them. I always get the last word in anyways. ;)

Visited February 2013