“My family is hooked on the dubs....”
Review of Mennas Joint

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mennas Joint
Ranked #260 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Leitchfield, Kentucky
“My family is hooked on the dubs....”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This is one of my 12 year old's favorite restaurants. He loves the gyro dubs. My husband also raves about the place. I also had the gyro sub with chicken... I found it mildly bland, but good. Probably just not my favorite thing to eat, but I wouldn't object if the family wants to go there again. I gave it a 4/5..... but I am sure my family would give it a 5/5 for sure!

• Visited April 2014

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great late night food”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have only ever been here when I was...um...less than sober. But it has the BEST after bar food that you could ask for. Perfect after a long night out. Employees are hilarious and will joke around with you, and everything is fast. Great price.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Monica V
Lafayette, Indiana
“Dub? Dub-licious!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

On a recent trip to Kalamazoo we were recommended to Mennas Joint "Dubs" by the folks at Enterprise for a good lunch. They were right, Mennas was delicious! Lots of fresh veggies, meats and cheesy goodness rolled into each dub. The kids enjoyed the three cheese dub and the chicken fingers. The french toast sticks were also tasty. The soup did not have the homemade taste but still hit the spot on a cold Michigan day. Lots of funny posters and old movie flyers on the wall that bring back old memories! Just be careful with the kids, the periodical sex positions hanging next to the menu!

• Visited December 2013
St. George, Utah
“BEST lunch ever!!!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I loved the Dub! There are so many different varieties that I think I could eat here everyday for two weeks and not eat the same thing twice. Also, the service was excellent. It was kind of busy but we didn't have to wait long for our food.

• Visited January 2013
Ottawa
“Great hot sandwiches!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We came upon this joint by chance. We loved the Dubs which are more or less tortilla wraps with a wide variety of fillings. You can even get smaller ones, dubbies. Most are 6$ or less and are packed full and very satisfying. We'll drop by again when in the region!

Note: the Kalamazoo location on Stadium Drive is right next door to Sweetwater's Donut Mill and that is worth a try too!

Visited August 2013