“Yes! Yes! Yes! A must!”

Sweetwater's Donut Mill
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Kalamazoo
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Sweetwater's Donut Mill is a family owned bakery located in southwest Michigan. The Garner Family has owned each of the 3 donut shops since the very beginning when they opened their doors in 1983. Each donut is handmade with the same quality ingredients that were used in the beginning, and the restaurants are proud of the fact that they have become a tradition for many families over the past 30 years.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We visited the Sweetwater's Donut Mill before headed home. It has been four days and I am still eating the donuts! They are amazing. The variety is great plus affordable. I would go there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Best donuts we've ever had, reasonably priced and great selection. Muffins were also great. Went there based on family member suggestion, will go back every trip to Kalamazoo. Try the apple crumb donut out of this world.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Wow! What a difference a donut makes! Even one as simple as a Boston Cream donut. The one served here is out of this world. We definately will stop again in the future when we're in the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We were in town visting family and were told to try the donuts here. I'm glad we did! The donuts were very good! They have a large selection and are open 24 hours.

There is plenty of seating inside and they also have a drive thru window.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The most incredible sight your donut eyes will see! A huge variety! And the smell! OMG
Rated #1 on TripAdvisor for a reason and #2 for donuts in Michigan. I got an Apple Crumb, Chocolate Carmel (both yeast) and a Reeses Cake donut. I wouldn't recommend the reeses Cake (too Dry and boring) but the other two? Oh man...SO generously filled... Amazing! I'm so glad I'm nowhere near Sweetwater. I'd be HUGE