“Family Friendly”

Ten Ten Restaurant Buffet Grill & Sushi
Ranked #72 of 338 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richland, Michigan
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

There is something for everyone at Ten Ten's! There are several buffet lines, a salad bar, sushi, a place where you can pick and choose what you would like and they cook it right in front for you... and of dessert! And very family friendly with regards to their prices too!!

• Visited August 2014

Crown Point
“Goodness this place shines!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

ok, I love my food and I live so close to Chicago I can get the best. This is a buffet. Yes, it has great food now that wasn't why I decided to give this restaurant a nod. It had all kinds of food, American and everything else. so if you don't like Asian food you can still go. It was super clean and was kept full and hot. the soup took almost 20 minutes to cool off enough to eat! it has amazing service. there were employees taking up dishes and keeping drinks full together. It wasn't simply that's not my table it was can I help you with anything. They asked if we needed anything and I can tell you I left so full I could barely move. Thank you so much for proving that not all Asian buffets are the same. Oh, and by the way for you ladies, every time I go to the restroom it's always horrible right? Not here! is was also clean and messed fresh. ok, so this is better then ever expected. you gotta try this place!

Visited August 2014
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“New to Kalamazoo and Ten Ten made my day”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We came from Jackson Michigan. Had a fantastic Chinese buffet there. No one could match it and we travel all over North America. So moving to Kalamazoo meant we had to find a new Buffet. Ten Ten was perfect. Food was hot and the food was prepared just like I was used to. The place was clean and modern and the staff was very helpful and friendly. More selection than in Jackson at our "home" buffet. Now Ten Ten is our new home for Chinese Buffet.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Tiggertoyoutoo
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“tastes great”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My family eats here quite often. Sometimes the food isn't as hot as it should be, but it always tastes great.
Huge selection. My favorites are the cold boiled shrimp, fried rice, chicken on a stick, and the crab ragoons.

• Visited May 2014
Plainwell, Michigan
“Ten Ten”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

They have a wonderful buffet. That includes chinese, and American dishes. Sushi and dessert bar. Plenty of places to sit and relax. Also room for Private party. Lunch and Dinner prices.

Visited June 2014