“Very Good for this Type of Restaurant”
Review of Godfather's Pizza

Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #164 of 342 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Menu has large variety..pizza, subs, wings, salads etc. All food is good quality. There were 8 in our party and everyone was satisfied.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is the 2nd time we crashed (figuratively speaking) here from a day-long interstate drive. Normally we wouldn't eat in a place like this but it is nicer than any other restaurant within walking distance. Good salad bar. Good pizza. Good dessert. And beer. That's all we wanted and they delivered.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I've always like their pizza but I will never return. The staff member at the counter was beyond rude. A group of us went there in Mother's Day and I brought a coupon for myself. Now with this day and age all I normally have to do is show my phone...no problem right? Apparently it was! The girl rudely said "it HAS to be printed out" and WALKED AWAY! First off no where on this email did it state it must be printed out and secondly the eye roll I got when she returned to the register was ridiculous. We will never eat here again.

1  Thank Kdiceg
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Where to begin.... thick, gooey cheese, FRESH mushrooms and onions - pizza was amazing. Salad bar is very nice!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

The last Godfather's pizza we had in an actual restaurant was in Kalamazoo. It was fantastic. We moved to Florida and the only place to get it is in a gas station. Just not the same. If we ever get back up there, we'll certainly stop by. It's the best pizza anywhere.