“First time to a Godfather Pizza”
Review of Godfather's Pizza

Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #168 of 340 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Traverse City, Michigan
“First time to a Godfather Pizza”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We were in town visiting my wife's mother and found it getting late and the three of us getting hungry. We voted on pizza and then tried to figure out where to go and pick one up. A quick on line search came up with several options including Godfathers Pizza which turned out to be just 2 miles away. Geographic proximity won them our business that evening but their quality of pizza won them out future business. This is a sit down and carry out pizza place that much to my surprise also serves beer and wine. They have a number of different crusts to choose from along with a huge selection of toppings. From the time I placed the order (I did not call ahead) to the moment I walked out with my pizza was about 2o minutes.....pretty standard for carry out pizza. When I got back to the house all three of us dove into the pizza with a cautious optimism. We were pleasantly surprised to find the pizza fresh, tasty and perfectly cooked. Something that can be tough to find at times with a chain operation. Are their better pizza out there? You bet there are but most of them are twice the price and not as convenient as this Godfathers was for us. We all decided that Godfathers Pizza has found a way to get it right and we will seek them out again in the future when we get those pizza munchies.

• Visited May 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Priced right.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I entered solo on "buffet night." Paid my $10 bucks for unlimited salad, pizza, and soft drinks. All in all? A pleasant experience. Pizza was hot with lots of variety, and the salad bar was cold and varied in selections.

• Visited May 2014
Clarence, NY
“Very Good for this Type of Restaurant”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Menu has large variety..pizza, subs, wings, salads etc. All food is good quality. There were 8 in our party and everyone was satisfied.

Visited September 2013
'Merican
“Good pizza and beer for tired interstate drivers”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is the 2nd time we crashed (figuratively speaking) here from a day-long interstate drive. Normally we wouldn't eat in a place like this but it is nicer than any other restaurant within walking distance. Good salad bar. Good pizza. Good dessert. And beer. That's all we wanted and they delivered.

• Visited September 2013
“Will not be back!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I've always like their pizza but I will never return. The staff member at the counter was beyond rude. A group of us went there in Mother's Day and I brought a coupon for myself. Now with this day and age all I normally have to do is show my phone...no problem right? Apparently it was! The girl rudely said "it HAS to be printed out" and WALKED AWAY! First off no where on this email did it state it must be printed out and secondly the eye roll I got when she returned to the register was ridiculous. We will never eat here again.

• Visited May 2013