“Love the ALL you can eat ribs”
Review of Texas Corral

Texas Corral
Ranked #104 of 340 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Steak, burgers, soups, sandwiches, fresh rolls -- you name it, we've got it. Enjoy a meal at your favorite southern-styled steakhouse today! Visit our website for hours, locations, menus, and special offers!
Bayonet Point, Florida
“Love the ALL you can eat ribs”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Have been to Texas Corral many many times. I have had very good sirloin steak. I have had the all you can eat ribs and love them and the sauce. My wife and I have been there many times for lunch. I love the all you can eat soup and salad for $4.99. We love the Wednesday dollar bottles of domestic beer. Monday they have a great price on draft beer. We will continue to eat lunch and dinner there.

• Visited July 2013