“They Love Their Stripes Members!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #251 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Allegan, Michigan
“They Love Their Stripes Members!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband, son and I visited this TGI Friday's with some friends for my birthday, after saving enough 'Stripes' for a free meal. They had also sent me a 'Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Free' coupon and a birthday coupon for a free dessert, and they let us use all three coupons (on one check) without question. The delicious food was delivered after just a short wait, and our waitress, , was super friendly the entire visit. Plus, even with the discounts, this one visit earned us enough new Stripes for another free meal! We love this place!

• Visited May 2014

Portage, Michigan, United States
“Always Good”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

went here for lunch with my daughter. The staff was very friendly, we were seated right away. Our waitress Katelynn took our drink order and when she came back we asked if we could get the white Cheddar Spicy Beef Queso on the 10$ deal, she said no it only came on the two for 15. After talking it over we figure out that it would be cheaper to order that and get the 2 for 10 also. so we ordered the Tuscan Spinach dip ( which is spinach, artichoke hearts, onions, bell peppers, with parmigiano and romano cheeses over cripy bread strips ) and cheeseburger which also came with fries that we didn't know about. The dips is to die for and my daughter ate all of the hambuger and fries. That was one great meal. All for just 18$ Will be coming back here again. Yes!!!

• Visited October 2013
Decatur, Michigan
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

We were seated immediately at a table in the bar area. We waited for ten minutes and no one ever came to even take our drink order. At least four different servers had made eye contact while they were moving about the room. As we were walking out, a server rushed over to us and asked what the problem was. We explained that we had been waiting for ten minutes to place our drink orders. She said that she was assigned to our table but didn't realize that she needed to serve us. (She was one of the servers that made eye contact while we sat there waiting.) We left and went to a small local restaurant and had a wonderful experience.

Visited August 2013
Wayland, Michigan
“Vacation Weekend”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stopped for a quick bite as we started our vacation, serve was GREAT, food was GREAT and hot when it arrived at the table..... I recommend this location

• Visited August 2013
“Truck Stop Bathroom”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

A group of us from work had lunch here this week. I have seen cleaner truck stop bathrooms. The smell of this restroom will haunt my dreams. I had already had my lunch, it was tasty. But after visiting the restroom you question how clean the kitchen is.

• Visited July 2013